The Model AM-III-B portable paper moisture meter is a microcontroller-based instrument that permits instantaneous non-destructive moisture detection measurement on all types of paper and paperboard. Immediate, accurate moisture content readings are obtained on single sheets, stacks or reams.
The paper industry has long recognized the need for rapid on-line moisture measurement to assure efficient energy usage and a high yield of good quality paper.
Decades of experience in the measuring of paper moisture levels have qualified Finna Sensors’ engineers to build a rugged, portable instrument which truly excels in moisture measurement accuracy and prepares your paper manufacturing operation for a more efficient, networked future.
Model AM-III-B Paper Moisture Meter Features
- Pre-programmed with 11 different Calibration Curves, field selectable in pairs.
- Digital readout displays percent of moisture content.
- Internal electrical standard assures calibration accuracy.
- Radio Frequency capacitance circuit minimizes effect of pH and temperature variations.
- Automatic “Air-Zero” when instrument is energized.
- Lead Acid Gel Rechargeable Battery
- Fast and Accurate moisture analysis of stationary single sheets.
- Protected against static discharges.
- RF field penetrates completely through the sheet, not just the surface measurement.
- To insure the highest accuracy each display update is an average of 8 individual readings taken over a 1/2 second period.
- Programmable for special or unusual papers.
- Moisture Range 0% to 15% (typically).
- Special calibration programs for different paper and for higher moistures.
- Accuracy comparable to gravimetric oven moisture results